There are a variety of skin care products available in the market from moisturizers, face creams, sunscreens and more recently, anti-aging creams. These anti-aging products promise the elimination of wrinkles and fine lines your skin gets as while getting older. These are the type of products that you should be careful of before buying. This is because the ingredients used in these anti-aging creams need to be potent, yet still not cause side effects. They also need to give fast acting benefits while also being affordable for everyday users.
While it can be challenging to find such a product, our team of researchers has managed to notice Abella Mayfair which fits the bill perfectly. So, let’s take a look at what makes Abella Mayfair an effective anti-aging product:
Why Should You Get Abella Mayfair?
While most anti-aging products are using fragments of hydrolyzed collagen molecules, Abella Mayfair uses whole collagen molecules which are more penetrating and faster to show results. This product has been found to help reduce the visibility of wrinkles and fine lines in its users. It has also shown to eliminate the puffiness and dark circles that are the worst enemies of every woman.
Its rejuvenating benefits are not lacking either with the collagen used in the formulation helping to hydrate the skin to combat dry and dull skin. Lastly, Abella Mayfair contains antioxidants which help protect the skin from free radical damage. This helps prevent your newly hydrated and younger looking skin from getting damaged and dull again.
What Are The Signs Of Aging This Cream Combats?
As you age, your skin’s levels of collagen and elastin decline, resulting in signs of aging. This is because collagen is an important protein that is required for the skin to create skin cells and maintain skin cell health. Therefore, Abella Mayfair works to boost your collagen levels to counter the following signs of aging:
- Fine lines
- Dark circles under the eyes
- Puffiness around the eyes
- Age spots
- Skin sag
- Dry and dull skin complexion
- Discolored or uneven skin tone
How Can You Contact Customer Service?
After some research, we found the manufacturer’s customer service center in Canada as well as the other details that will help you with easy returns and refunds if you need.
- Customer Service Number (Toll-Free): (250) 483-7496 (Available Monday, Thursday, and Friday between 7:00am – 10:00pm EST (-5 GMT))
- Customer Service Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Return Address: Returns Abella Mayfair, PO Box 500, North York, ON M3J 0J8 Canada
The potent ingredients in Abella Mayfair Wrinkle Cream include the following:
- Whole Collagen Molecules: Are used to quickly increase the levels of collagen so that your skin becomes hydrated and starts repairing and rejuvenating itself.
- Peptides: Are used in Abella Mayfair to help stimulate the synthesis of collagen and elastin in the skin tissue. This ingredient helps improve skin health without side effects.
- Antioxidants: Are ingredients that protect your skin from sun rays, UVA and UVB radiation and the free radicals in the environment for healthy and younger looking skin.
Using This Face Cream:
These are the steps to getting a youthful and radiant skin with Abella Mayfair:
- Cleanse your skin with facewash and warm water, followed by pat drying the skin with a soft towel.
- Use Abella Mayfair on your skin and concentrate more on the areas with wrinkles and other signs of aging.
- Allow the anti-wrinkle cream to be absorbed into the skin and enjoy the fast-acting benefits.
According to user reviews and testimonials, you may see results in just a few weeks of use as long as you use the anti-aging cream regularly.
The Side Effects:
As mentioned previously, many women have tried this product with visible results in just a few weeks. If you are wondering about the side effects of Abella Mayfair, there are no reported side effects. However, if you notice any issues with the cream, stop using it immediately and talk to your physician.
The Trial Offer:
Abella Mayfair Wrinkle Repair comes with a risk-free trial offer that is available to a limited number of customers due to high demand for the product. Unfortunately, you won’t find this product in Woolworths as this is an exclusive online offer. The trial offer only requires you to pay a shipping and handling charge when signing up for the trial. This allows you to try the product out without paying the full price. If you are interested in Abella Mayfair, you should visit the official website for additional details.